Morocco is a North African country on the Atlantic and Mediterranean coasts known for its Berber,Arab, and European influences. The medina, or historic part, of Marrakesh is a lively site, with its Jemaael-Fna plaza and souks (markets) offering pottery, jewelry, and metal lanterns. The Kasbah of the Udayas in Rabat, Morocco’s capital, is a 12th-century royal fort with a view of the sea.
In the Sahara, the most well-known desert in the world, ride camels in a caravan manner.
In charming Casablanca, see the biggest mosque in Africa, which can accommodate 100,000people.
Unwind on the Atlantic Ocean beaches.
Explore the historic areas of the vibrant cities of Chefchaouen, Meknes, and Fes.
Spend the night in a genuine Bedouin tent and experience the sunrise and sunset between the infiniteness of sand and sky. Get lost in time amid the red buildings of ksar Ait-Ben-Haddou, whereseveral Hollywood historical films were filmed.
- Accommodation during the entire trip
- All transportation
- Transfers from/to the airport
- Daily Breakfast
- Dinner In Desert
- Professional guiding services.
- Flight to Marrakech and back home. (Let us know if you need help finding the best deals)
- Entrance tickets to palaces, museums andother attractions along the route (about €50)
- Food, except as indicated in the program